Sautéed Spinach with Raspberry Vinegar
Wilted spinach seasoned gently with just a splash of raspberry vinegar adds a welcome touch of green to the table.
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 large bunches (about 2 pounds) spinach, rinsed and stemmed
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
1. In a large sauté pan or skillet, heat the oil over medium-low heat and cook the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, until tender. Add the spinach and cook, stirring and tossing occasionally, for about 2 minutes, until barely tender and wilted.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper and then stir in the raspberry vinegar. Serve immediately.
Seasonal Menus to Enjoy with Family and Friends
By Barbara Scott-Goodman with Mary Goodbody
Hardback $ 16.95
Recipe Reprinted by permission.
- Orzo with Portobello and Cremini Mushrooms
- Roasted Cornish Game Hens with Orange Sauce
- Sautéed Spinach with Raspberry Vinegar
This page created December 1998