Antipasto alla Casalinga
This is a typical mixed antipasto which can be varied at will to suit the availability of ingredients.
1 sweet green or yellow bell pepper,
seeded and thinly sliced
4 medium firm tomatoes, sliced
4 ounces thinly sliced Italian salami
1 6-1/2-ounce can tuna fish packed in oil, flaked
2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
2 ounces black or green olives
Olive oil and red wine vinegar
Serve the individual items on separate plates or arrange them on a large flat platter.
Serve the vinegar and oil separately.
Italian Family Cooking:
Unlocking a Treasury of Recipes and Stories
By Father Joseph
Foreword by Regis Philbin
St. Martin's Press/Thomas Dunne Books
208 pages, April 2000
Recipe reprinted by permission.
Italian Family Cooking
- Home-Style Antipasto Antipasto alla Casalinga
- Peppers Piedmont Style Peperoni alla Piemontese
- Roast Stuffed Turkey Tacchino Arrosoto Ripieno
More Antipasto Recipes
- Antipasti: Fabulous Appetizers and Small Plates
- Antipasto Platter (Three Variations)
- Asian Antipasto
- Home-Style Antipasto (Antipasto alla Casalinga)
- Italian Deli (Salumeria)
- Stuffed Artichokes and Antipasti
This page created May 2000