By Jeni Wright
Rich and creamy, hot and spicy, cool and refreshing; even fruity, soups are as varied as they are versatile.
In this collection of fifty fabulous recipes there are soups to suit every occasion and every palate. Elegant first courses, nourishing main courses, soups from around the world, and soups for family meals as well as for informal and formal entertaining—all of them are simple to make in just three steps, using fresh, easy-to find ingredients.
The series that delivers what today's cooks want!
- Healthy meals that are ready in minutes
- Food that tastes and looks delicious
- Recipes that use easy-to-find ingredients
- Simple ingredients combined in new and exciting ways
- Step-by-step photos that make preparation easy
- Full color photographs of every finished dish
Tips and tricks of the trade are included too, together with clever ideas for garnishes and accompaniments to make your soups both look and taste simply sensational.
- Sensational Soups
- By Jeni Wright
- Hardback, $19.95
- ISBN 0-385-48199-3
- Information provided by the publisher.
Other Vegetable Soup Recipes
- Vegetable Soup with Pistou
- Spring Vegetable Soup
- Spring Soup
- Vegetable Mulligatawny
- Double Chicken Broth with Shiitakes, Scallions, and Tofu
- Cookbook Profile Archive
This page modified February 2007