Yield: 4 servings
4 ears Southern Supersweet corn
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Husk corn and remove silk dividing each corn in 2 halves. Brush with oil, place in roasting pan and roast for 15 to 20 minutes.
Information provided by the Southern Supersweet Corn Council.
- Caribbean Corn and Vegetable Bake
- Creamy Fresh Corn Chowder
- Fresh Corn and Seafood Skillet Clambake
- Fresh Corn on the Cobb Salad
- Fresh Corn on the Cobb with Chili Butter
- Roast Corn
- Southwestern Raw Corn and Black Bean Salad
This page created June 1999