Kitchen Remodel Series
During: The utility closet and pet feeding area off the butler's pantry, adjacent to the wall of tall cabinets and refrigerator, are seen here during the vinyl installation process. The bi-fold door is recessed 32 inches. Brooms and mops will be stored behind it. In front of the door, pets will have a "dining" area for food and water bowls, keeping them out of the main kitchen and away from traffic areas. Recessed lights illuminate both the broom area and the feeding area.
Click here to return to:
From Floor to Finish.
FoodWine's Kitchen Remodel Series
(with Survival Recipes)
- 1/27/01 Introduction, PLUS: Remodelers' Survival Recipes, Phase 1
- 2/03/01 Part 1: Recipe for a Remodel
- 2/10/01 Part 2: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Remodeling 101
- 2/17/01 Part 3: Major Appliances: The Ultimate Power Tools
- 2/24/01 Part 4: Experts from Heaven—and from Hell
- 3/03/01 Part 5: Demolition to Drywall + Survival Recipes, Phase 2
- 3/10/01 Part 6: Cabinets Arrive: The Fun Begins!
- 3/17/01 Part 7: Countertops: It's a Material World+Survival Recipes, Phase 3
- 3/24/01 Part 8: From Floor to Finish
- 3/31/01 Part 9: The Kitchen is Served: The Cook's Final Tips
Copyright © 2001, Kate Heyhoe. All rights reserved.
This page created March 2001