Kitchen Remodel Series
During: A 40-foot length of Armstrong vinyl flooring is hoisted over the peninsula on its way to the butler's pantry. Six men supported it to prevent the roll from buckling and cracking during load-in.
During: Three vinyl installers unroll and glue down the 40-foot length of vinyl, starting at the far end of the kitchen and continuing through the butler's pantry.
Click here to return to:
From Floor to Finish.
FoodWine's Kitchen Remodel Series
(with Survival Recipes)
- 1/27/01 Introduction, PLUS: Remodelers' Survival Recipes, Phase 1
- 2/03/01 Part 1: Recipe for a Remodel
- 2/10/01 Part 2: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Remodeling 101
- 2/17/01 Part 3: Major Appliances: The Ultimate Power Tools
- 2/24/01 Part 4: Experts from Heaven—and from Hell
- 3/03/01 Part 5: Demolition to Drywall + Survival Recipes, Phase 2
- 3/10/01 Part 6: Cabinets Arrive: The Fun Begins!
- 3/17/01 Part 7: Countertops: It's a Material World+Survival Recipes, Phase 3
- 3/24/01 Part 8: From Floor to Finish
- 3/31/01 Part 9: The Kitchen is Served: The Cook's Final Tips
Copyright © 2001, Kate Heyhoe. All rights reserved.
This page created March 2001