Kitchen Remodel Series
After: The left side of the butler's pantry contains 3 tall pantries, all with roll-out trays, and a Maytag ClimateZone refrigerator. Note how the crown molding meets the soffit.
After: The right side of the butler's pantry. The doors on the tall cabinets at left open up so items can be easily placed on the countertop. Glass cabinet doors enhance the area, and dimmable lights inside add ambiance. Note the arched valance to soften the hard angles.
Click here to return to:
Part 6: Cabinets Arrive: The Fun Begins!
FoodWine's Kitchen Remodel Series
(with Survival Recipes)
- 1/27/01 Introduction, PLUS: Remodelers' Survival Recipes, Phase 1
- 2/03/01 Part 1: Recipe for a Remodel
- 2/10/01 Part 2: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Remodeling 101
- 2/17/01 Part 3: Major Appliances: The Ultimate Power Tools
- 2/24/01 Part 4: Experts from Heaven—and from Hell
- 3/03/01 Part 5: Demolition to Drywall + Survival Recipes, Phase 2
- 3/10/01 Part 6: Cabinets Arrive: The Fun Begins!
- 3/17/01 Part 7: Countertops: It's a Material World+Survival Recipes, Phase 3
- 3/24/01 Part 8: From Floor to Finish
- 3/31/01 Part 9: The Kitchen is Served: The Cook's Final Tips
Copyright © 2001, Kate Heyhoe. All rights reserved.
This page created March 2001