Kitchen Remodel Series
This Maytag photo shows the ClimateZone in white, but I installed the same model in black to match my black and stainless appliances.
The ClimateZone refrigerator: This is the last time my fridge will ever look this naked. Note all the nifty features � sliding trays, an "elevator tray," climate-controlled programmable bins, canned drink holder, pull-out freezer baskets and more. If only my office was so well organized!
Click here to return to:
Part 3: Major Appliances: The Ultimate Power Tools
FoodWine's Kitchen Remodel Series
(with Survival Recipes)
- 1/27/01 Introduction, PLUS: Remodelers' Survival Recipes, Phase 1
- 2/03/01 Part 1: Recipe for a Remodel
- 2/10/01 Part 2: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Remodeling 101
- 2/17/01 Part 3: Major Appliances: The Ultimate Power Tools
- 2/24/01 Part 4: Experts from Heaven—and from Hell
- 3/03/01 Part 5: Demolition to Drywall + Survival Recipes, Phase 2
- 3/10/01 Part 6: Cabinets Arrive: The Fun Begins!
- 3/17/01 Part 7: Countertops: It's a Material World+Survival Recipes, Phase 3
- 3/24/01 Part 8: From Floor to Finish
- 3/31/01 Part 9: The Kitchen is Served: The Cook's Final Tips
Copyright © 2001, Kate Heyhoe. All rights reserved.
This page created February 2001