Kitchen Remodel Series
DURING: Select the flooring option that best fits your lifestyle. We wanted a durable, easy-to-clean floor that was also attractive, and chose an Armstrong ToughGuard vinyl in a marbleized pattern. As seen here, the longest single length of it is being rolled out over a 40 foot stretch. It covers the kitchen, runs through the butler's pantry, past the central foyer to the living room. It also covers the adjacent hallways and porch room.
Click here to return to:
Part 2: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Remodeling 101
FoodWine's Kitchen Remodel Series
(with Survival Recipes)
- 1/27/01 Introduction, PLUS: Remodelers' Survival Recipes, Phase 1
- 2/03/01 Part 1: Recipe for a Remodel
- 2/10/01 Part 2: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Remodeling 101
- 2/17/01 Part 3: Major Appliances: The Ultimate Power Tools
- 2/24/01 Part 4: Experts from Heaven—and from Hell
- 3/03/01 Part 5: Demolition to Drywall + Survival Recipes, Phase 2
- 3/10/01 Part 6: Cabinets Arrive: The Fun Begins!
- 3/17/01 Part 7: Countertops: It's a Material World+Survival Recipes, Phase 3
- 3/24/01 Part 8: From Floor to Finish
- 3/31/01 Part 9: The Kitchen is Served: The Cook's Final Tips
Copyright © 2001, Kate Heyhoe. All rights reserved.
This page created February 2001