Bake Deliciously! Gluten and Dairy Free Cookbook by Jean Duane, includes recipes like Chinese Almond Cookies (Vegan); Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Angel Cake; Chocolate Attack with Chocolate Pudding and Whipped Cream; and "Devilish" Chocolate Layered Cake with Marshmallow Filling and Chocolate Avocado Icing.
These are the perfect finish to a Chinese-themed meal. Decorate with slivered almonds on top.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
1. Place wet ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk dry ingredients together.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix by hand with a flat whisk until incorporated. Do not over mix.
4. Roll out dough on an oiled baking surface and cut into rounds. Place on a Silpat or oiled baking sheet 1" apart. Sprinkle tops with organic cane sugar.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and place on a rack until cooled. Serve immediately or cool and store in an airtight container.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Servings 24; Calories 84; Fat 5g; Protein 1g; Carbohydrates 9g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 91mg; Fiber 0g
This page created March 2010
Copyright © 1994-2017,