New Year's Eve
Dinner in "Casablanca"
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine!"
...Humphrey Bogart as 'Rick' in Warner Bros. "Casablanca"
This New Year's Eve, invite your friends to celebrate with Rick, Ilsa, Laszlo, Renault, and of course, Sam, in the romantic setting of "Casablanca" and Rick's Cafe Americain. Start the evening with some very sophisticated cocktails, then a late dinner combining the best of the Moroccan and French influences, culminating in a lush, chocolate dessert shaped like a gendarme's hat and a midnight champagne toast.
New Year's Eve Celebration
New Year's Eve Menu
- "We'll Always Have Paris" Preserved Lemon Martini
- Casablanca Cous Cous Salad
- "Vive Le France" Vegetable Kebabs
- Rabbit Thighs Conserved in Olive Oil
- Chocolate Policeman's Hat
- "Here's Lookin'at You, Kid" Champagne Cocktail
This page created December 1998; modified November 2006