A Seasonal Guide to Healthy Eating
Commemorating 50 years of School Lunch
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic, onion powder, white pepper, oregano, and thyme
2. Place fish in an ungreased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
4. Drizzle melted margarine or butter evenly over fish portions.
5. Bake for 20—25 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrients per serving
Young children can't always eat full size meals. So when choosing snack foods—keep your eye on your main goal - a balanced diet. Snack on whole wheat toast, breadsticks, cheese cubes, hard-boiled eggs, cut up fruits, raw veggie sticks and lowfat dip. Try a variety of lowfat and nonfat yogurts.
Food, Family & Fun Main Page
This page originally published as part of the electronic Gourmet Guide between 1995 and 1999.
Copyright © 1994-2008, Forkmedia LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 1994-2018,