Makes 8 large muffins, 12 medium or 16—18 (1/2 inch) muffins
1. Sift together dry ingredients, flour, baking powder sugar and salt.
2. Combine wet ingredients, eggs, milk and melted fat.
3. Add wet to dry and stir only until flour is moistened. Do NOT overmix.
4. Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
5. Bake in hot oven (400-425 F,) 20 minutes, or until done.
© 1997, Steve K. Holzinger. All rights reserved.
This page originally published as part of the electronic Gourmet Guide between 1994 and 1998.
Copyright © 2007, Forkmedia LLC. All rights reserved.
Modified August 2007
Copyright © 1994-2018,