- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup grilled chicken, diced
- 1/3 cup black beans (canned is acceptable)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 large ear fresh corn, husked and cut off cob (canned
- corn is acceptable)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10 oz.) package spiral pasta, cooked
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Over medium heat, melt butter in a 2-1/2 quart covered casserole such as the Chantal Sauté & Serve. Add peppers and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and beans; heat through. Add tomatoes, corn, cilantro, jalapeño and cream; heat through. Add pasta, salt and pepper and toss well until heated through.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Recipe created by Houston Chef and Caterer Ruth Meric
Chantal's Cook & ServeTM
This page originally published as part of the electronic Gourmet Guide between 1994 and 1998.
Copyright © 2007, Forkmedia LLC. All rights reserved.
This page modified February 2007