Sitting, Standing and Moving
- If prone to air-sickness, ask for a seat in the most stable section of the craft, in the wing area.
- Stretch before, during and after the trip.
- Walk the aisles and even stretch in your seat.
- Rotate your neck, shoulders, wrists.
- Whether you are sitting or standing, squeeze your buttocks together and hold for five seconds, then release.
- Elevate your feet and rotate your ankles to keep the blood moving.
- Flying and Your Health
- Eating in Flight
- Drinking in Flight
- Body Treats
- Sitting, Standing and Moving
- Staying Healthy: Drugs, Germs, Tobacco
- Jet Lag
- Fear of Flying
- Practical Travel Tips
- Before You Go...
- The Proper Documents
- In the Air...
- Rules & Regs
- With the Kids
- Drinking Alcohol
- At the Airport
This page originally published as part of the electronic Gourmet Guide between 1994 and 1998.
Copyright © 2007, Forkmedia LLC. All rights reserved.
This page modified February 2007