Roasted Chardonnay Chicken
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons sweet-hot mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine, such as Chardonnay
- 1 Tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 leeks, cut in half lengthwise, cleaned and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain oil from tomatoes into small bowl. Whisk in the mustard, white wine and rosemary. Pour over chicken breasts in a Chantal pan or any other non-reactive pan and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Thinly slice the dried tomatoes and place with leeks on the bottom of a 2-1/2 quart covered casserole such as the Chantal Sauté & Serve. Arrange chicken on top and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until juices run clear. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve.
Recipe created by Chantal Owner/President Heida Thurlow
Chantal's Cook & ServeTM
This page originally published as part of the electronic Gourmet Guide between 1994 and 1998.
Copyright © 2007, Forkmedia LLC. All rights reserved.
This page modified February 2007