Oysters Rockefeller ala Maestro S.V.P.
(cooked, serve hot, serves 1)
- 4 oysters
- 2 ounces of pesto
- spinach leaves
- Gruyere cheese, grated
Open your oysters and put 1/4 oz of pesto on each oyster, leaving it on the half shell, then cover with a spinach leaf and sprinkle with cheese. Put them on a pizza pan or anything else flat into a 450F oven for approximately 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
All About Oysters
- Introduction & History of Oysters
- Little Known Facts About Oysters
- Oyster Classifications
- What to Drink with Oysters
- Putting Together an Oyster Party
Maestro Oyster Recipes
- Oysters Rockefeller ala Maestro S.V.P.
- Maestro Oysters
- Oysters with a Tomato Salsa
- Oysters with Chive Red Peppercorn Sauce & Salmon Caviar
- Oysters with Mignonette Sauce
- Angels on Horseback
- Oysters Rockefeller
- About Maestro S.V.P.
More Oyster Recipes
- Oysters with Nobu's Three Salsas
- Oyster Chowder
- Oyster Stir Fry
- Married-Ten-Years Purse with Oysters, Spinach, and Tomato Coulis
- Pan-Fried Oysters with Spicy Tartar Sauce
- Pan-Fried Oysters
- Warm Oysters with Tomato-Shallot Vinaigrette
This page modified February 2007