Serving Size: 4
Preparation Time :0:15
- 1 head broccoli florets—trimmed short
- 1 cup Light Gratin
- 1/2 each lemon—to juice
- 1 each egg hard boiled—riced.
- 1 tbl butter—melted
- Steam the florets of broccoli, but keep them crisp. Arrange them in a dish to form a ball shaped head, or lay them flat, your choice.
- Mix the light gratin with the riced hard boiled egg, and squeeze the juice of a half lemon into it. Sprinkle over the top of the broccoli.
- Bake in a hot oven 400 F, for about 10 minutes till the gratin sets and browns.
Steve's #12 Recipes:
- Baked Fish Gratinee
- Broccoli Polonaise
- Herb Baked Tomatoes
- Light Gratin
- Macaroni au Gratin
- Poached Eggs Florentine
- Sauce Bechamel
- Sauce Mornay
©1996, Steve K. Holzinger. All rights reserved.
This Archived Page created between 1994 and 2001. Modified August 2007