Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, 4th Edition by Weight Watchers includes recipes like Provençal-Style Stuffed Tomatoes; Chicken and Broccoli Rabe with Polenta; and Caramelized Onion, Fig, and Stilton Pizza.
Provençal-Style Stuffed Tomatoes
In place of the herbes de Provence, you can substitute 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon dried basil, and 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed.
- 1/3 cup whole wheat panko
(Japanese bread crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 assorted color tomatoes,
cut crosswise in half
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray large baking dish with olive oil nonstick spray.
2. Stir together all ingredients except tomatoes in small bowl.
3. Place tomato halves, cut side up, in prepared baking dish. Top each tomato half with heaping tablespoon of crumb mixture; lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until tomatoes are soft and topping is browned, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving (2 Tomato Halves): 163 grams, 70 Cal, 3 g Total Fat, 1 g Sat Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 2 mg Chol, 215 mg Sod, 13 g Total Carb, 6 g Total Sugar, 3 g Fib, 4 g Prot, 62 mg Calc.
PointsPlus value: 2
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, 4th Edition
- by Weight Watchers
- Wiley 2010
- 416 pages; Hardcover Binder; $29.95 US
- ISBN-10: 047061451X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-470-61451-8
- Reprinted by permission.
- Provençal-Style Stuffed Tomatoes
- Chicken and Broccoli Rabe with Polenta
- Caramelized Onion, Fig, and Stilton Pizza
- Cookbook Profile Archive
This page created March 2011