Spa-tee-dah Pink Limeade
Makes 8 servings
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
or grenadine syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 cups crushed ice
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 lime, sliced into 8 slices
Let's start mixing!
In a large bowl, combine lime juice and sugar. Stir to blend until sugar is completely dissolved.
Stir in soda, cherry juice or grenadine syrup, and vanilla. Add crushed ice and garnish each serving with a maraschino cherry and lime slice. Serve immediately.
Spa Princess Cookbook
- by Barbara Beery
- Gibbs Smith 2009
- $14.99; Hardcover with spiral binding
- ISBN-10: 1423605020
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4236-0502-7
- Recipe reprinted by permission.
Also see the Green Princess Cookbook by Barbara Beery.
This page created April 2009