Milk Chocolate Milk Bath
Makes 2 cups
DO NOT EAT
- 1/2 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 cup unscented baby shampoo
Let's start bubbling!
In a medium saucepan over low heat, bring soymilk to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir with a whisk until melted.
Allow mixture to cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
Stir in shampoo and pour into a bottle with a cap.
Pour 1/2 cup milk bath under running water in bathtub for each use.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Spa Princess Cookbook
- by Barbara Beery
- Gibbs Smith 2009
- $14.99; Hardcover with spiral binding
- ISBN-10: 1423605020
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4236-0502-7
- Recipe reprinted by permission.
Also see the Green Princess Cookbook by Barbara Beery.
This page created April 2009