- 1 ounce (30 ml) vodka
- 0.35 ounce (10 ml) apricot liqueur
- 0.35 ounce (10 ml) cranberry juice
- 0.35 ounce (10 ml) pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 strawberry, for garnish
Place the vodka, apricot liqueur, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and ice cubes in a shaker and shake well. Strain the cocktail into a martini glass and top off with champagne. Garnish with the strawberry.
Drink Accessories: Edible Shot Glasses
A cucumber can be used for more than just salads!
Cut up the cucumber into 2- to 3-inch (6 to 7 cm) pieces. Use a teaspoon or a melon baller and hollow out the top portion of each cucumber piece. Put the cucumber pieces on a plate and fill with vodka or other alcohol. Use a few cucumber strips as stirrers. After drinking the vodka, you can eat your glass...not bad!
Drinks and Light Fare, All Day, All Night
- by Nina Dreyer Hensley, Jim Hensley, and Paul Lowe
- Andrews McMeel 2008
- Paperback; US: $16.99 Canada: $18.99
- ISBN-10: 0740769901
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7407-6990-0
- Recipe reprinted by permission.
- Cookbook Profile Archive
This page created July 2008