2500 Recipes by Andrew Schloss presents short and easy-to-prepare classics like Sun-Dried Tomato Rouille; Tomato Tonnato; Bavarian Meatballs; Sweet-and-Sour Sesame Meatballs; Quinoa Pilaf ; and Quinoa with Pecans
Everyday to Extraordinary
by Andrew Schloss with Ken Bookman
Life is hectic! And unless it's a special occasion or some sort of celebration, when dinner time rolls around most of us go with what we know. Variety may be the spice of life, but how often does variety play into meal times and can it get dinner on the table any faster? Believe it or not, the answer is yes!
2500 Recipes: Everyday to Extraordinary by Andrew Schloss with Ken Bookman can have you cooking up a diverse and exciting new dish every night of the week for years to come.
Literally packed with recipes for every occasion, from weeknight dinners to cocktail parties to cook-out extravaganzas, 2500 Recipes can help readers diversify their cooking repertoire in no time—all done by using everyday ingredients found in most kitchens. Inside readers will find such meal-saving gems as:
- Introductory chapters that cover the cooking basics every cook needs to know to be a dynamo in the kitchen
- Recipes organized by ingredient for ease of use, so you can always make dinner with whatever you have on hand
- Targeted sections for special occasions, from cooking for kids to low-cal dinners to romantic recipes for that special couples night in
- 50 chapters with 50 recipes each covering everything from sauces to seasonings, casseroles to dessert, ground meat to seasonal vegetables and so much more
Can one cookbook be all things to all people? Definitely. Designed to introduce variety into meal planning, 2500 Recipes has exactly what we all need to make our time spent in the kitchen a stress-free occasion. It's a book readers will keep coming back to, again and again on every occasion, for years to come.
About the Author
Andrew Schloss is a well-known writer, teacher, and food industry consultant. The author of ten cookbooks and countless food articles, he has also been the president of the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
- 2500 Recipes
Everyday to Extraordinary
- by Andrew Schloss with Ken Bookman
- Robert Rose, 2007
- $24.95/trade paperback
- ISBN-13: 978-07788-0162-7; 0778801624
- Information provided by the publisher.
Buy 2500 Recipes
- Tomatoes: Sun-Dried Tomato Rouille and Tomato Tonnato
- Meatballs: Bavarian Meatballs and Sweet-and-Sour Sesame Meatballs
- Quinoa: Quinoa Pilaf and Quinoa with Pecans
- Cookbook Profile Archive
This page created February 2008