1. Chocolate has long been considered an Aphrodisiac...What chemical does chocolate contain that is also released by the brain during lovemaking?
2. The cacao bean first appeared
3. The first to discover the riches inside the cacao bean was probably
4. What civilization established the first known cacao plantations?
5. What culture flavored their chocolate with Chili Peppers?
6. Who discovered hot chocolate?
7. The Spanish court entrusted the secret of chocolate making to what group who managed to keep the recipe secret for nearly a century?
8. "Death by Chocolate" refers to
9. Chocolate's reputation as an aphrodisiac can be traced to
10. Chocolate led to
*When Mme. D'Aulnoy's poison began to take effect, and the man realized he was doomed, it is said that he took the time to advise Madame that next time she might add more sugar to eliminate the bitterness of the poison. With that gallant gesture, he died.
|1. c||6. b|
|2. c||7. c|
|3. b||8. e|
|4. b||9. e|
|5. a||10. d|
Recipes and Inspiration from
the Kitchens of Chocolatier Magazine
By Tish Boyle and Tim Moriarty
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., November 1999
Information provided by the publisher.
This page created February 2000
The Global Gourmet®
175 Home Recipes
Burma: Rivers of Flavor
Cake Mix Doctor
Craft of Coffee
Crazy Sexy Kitchen
Fifty Shades Chicken
French Slow Cooker
Frontera - Rick Bayless
Gluten-Free Quick & Easy
Jerusalem: A Cookbook
Lidia's Favorite Recipes
Make-Ahead and Freeze
Paleo Slow Cooking
Quick Family Cookbook
Southern Living Recipes
Sweet Life in Paris
Trader Joe's Vegetarian
Copyright © 1994-2017,