Who Uses Catering Services?
by Bruce Mattel and The Culinary Institute of America
- Convention centers
- Hospitals, universities, retirement centers, nursing homes
- The entertainment industry: musicians on tour, movie sets, plays in production, professional sports events
- Businesses: For meetings, openings, special sales events, corporate retreats, team-building exercises, awards banquets, executive
- dining, employee meals, galas, and so on
- Community groups: For fund-raisers, donor or sponsor lunches, galas, and so on
- Individuals: For special in-home dinners, bridal and baby showers, wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries, funerals, and so on.
- A Guide to Managing a Successful Business Operation
- by Bruce Mattel and The Culinary Institute of America
- Wiley 2008
- Hardcover, 368 pages, $45.00
- ISBN-10: 076455798X
- ISBN 978-0-7645-5798-9
- Information provided by the publisher.
Read the full chapter in PDF format on the Wiley.com site.
Culinary School Information
This page created October 2008